Latest News..

Started by
-1 comments, last by exploreRPG 18 years, 3 months ago
Explorations v8.06 This release marks some very crucial changes to the entire error trapping system. I've altered the error trapping code to both detect and broadcast errors as well as resume code execution. ;) Explorations v8.06 should prove to be a very stable release for all versions of Windows. There is an AutoUpdate as well as the complete download available. Check it Out Today! InstaRender 1.06 & Sprites After modifying the error detection scheme within the InstaRender software. I've set the Server into Maintenance mode. What's maintenance mode? Maintenance mode synchronizes my Web Server & Render Server. InstaRender v1.6.35(DEMO) allows users to preview the 106 Sprites available through this sprite service. The demo only premits the first 10 to be rendered. InstaRender features over 15 props. And 30 standard humanoid animation sequences. I intend to add more over the next year, so make sure you check out InstaRender Today! * Report Rendering or Sprite Bugs in the InstaRender Bugs forum Exporations Forever! Explorations (Official Home)
Explorations v9.0http://www.explore-rpg.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement