Sign in to follow this  

actionscript flash 2D mini game: Windows washer

This topic is 4356 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys, i need some help, i am newbe but i have been studing from Rhodes book: Actionscript for game dev. What i want to do is a game with a simple interface, and a "mario" character will have te abillity to move thro the building with the use of an automatic up and down platform, 2 of them (the ones used by the guys who clean building windows). I can find out how to make the guy move, jump and that (well if anybody can help me with the jump part will be better), what i need is: when the character is over the platform that walks automactly up and down, the character will be able to press up and down and move him and the platform at the same time, as soon he fells or move to the other platform, the platform will again have it's auto moves. I will make some like birds on scene so if they touch mario, he will die too haha. All this happends on a single windows, no scrolling. This is what i have so far: http://www.newgameprojects.net/wwg/ I figured out how to clean the windows by pressing space button, it's not hard to sum all of them and make a winning number or something. My concern is the platform part and mario gravity. If someone can help i will much apreciate it!!! thank you

This topic is 4356 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.