C and C needed on female model (nudity)

Started by
16 comments, last by slowpid 18 years, 2 months ago
This is a female model, im not really sure where its going and only have a small amount of time to work on it becuase I am trying to get some game models out to some people. Any C and C is appreciated, ++ ratings for good help. Thanks. my pic, warning-nudity [Edited by - slowpid on January 28, 2006 8:14:57 AM]
Advertisement
cllicky

Overall, not too bad :)

Personally, she looks a bit too skinny. The top ones show an odd pose. I didn't clearly spot her shoulder blades on the back and I thought her chin looked a smidge too long.

Just my opinion but, I hope it helps!
I like it so far! :)

The kneecap on the bent knee goes up too high/is just too big. If the other one is the same size, it's also too big, but it's harder to tell when the leg is straight. The center strip of the nose might be a little too wide, but then that might just be my personal taste for narrower noses. The legs might be proportionally too long, but that's something better checked by measuring and comparing to a standard than just by eyeballing. She is quite skinny, but some people are. IMO it's important to have a variety of body types in the cast of characters for a game.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Very nice! The cheeks look a bit puffy... Perhaps they're pushed a bit too far forward. On the back of the legs, the calfs seem a little strange. I think they're a bit too short and kinda compacted and balled up. I'd say lengthen them downwards, and probably make them a little less muscular to compensate.

Ev has a good point on the back. There isn't a whole lot of definition, and with someone that skinny, you're bound to see some shoulder blades, at least.

While it's fine as is, I'll second the narrow-nose request (it looks great from the sides!).

And wow, she's skinny.

Keep that up! Looks very good.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
IMHO the hips need to start higher up; they should start to flair out at the bell button level, maybe move the rib cage in or up a little. That's the magic....
Not bad at all, but in my experience, every fine woman has a nice butt-crack . . . not trying to be vulgar, but I noticed that first.
Making Dreams and Nightmares a Virtual Reality,
You probably got about twice the amount of hits on this thread than you otherwise would have had you not used the "(nudity)" tag.
Quote:Original post by Mercury
You probably got about twice the amount of hits on this thread than you otherwise would have had you not used the "(nudity)" tag.

*takes note for future posts*
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Shoot, at least 4x any normal thread - about the same as a sticky!

It's also a great model, so that's a good thing.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Well, Its my opinion that A.) nudes are the best way to learn both 3d and character design becuase bodies, especially deformations are particularly difficult and B.) I dont think eveyone who wants to see my model also wants to see nudity so I warn them.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement