C and C needed on female model (nudity)

Started by
16 comments, last by slowpid 18 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, she shaves ;)
Advertisement
Am I the only one who keeps getting a server not found error?
Quote:Original post by slowpid
Well, Its my opinion that A.) nudes are the best way to learn both 3d and character design becuase bodies, especially deformations are particularly difficult and B.) I dont think eveyone who wants to see my model also wants to see nudity so I warn them.
Shoot, it's the best way for just about any art. Of course, it's harder to find models, so you have to take figure drawing classes or the like. But it's so dang helpful.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Quote:Original post by Mercury
Hmm, It seems to be working for me right now.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Quote:Original post by Mercury

Check to make sure you don't have any programs that could be blocking it -- i.e. ZoneAlarm, Peer Guardian, SpyBot, etc.. I forgot once I had PG on, and it wouldn't let me load Ebay and a lot of other sites.
Quote:Original post by Mattman
Oooh, she shaves ;)

well, iv'e never actually detailed that region before because I find it unnessecary, I did put nipples on but thast because often times, and in this case, they change the way cloth drapes over that area. Pubic hair, a butt crack and...other parts, wont add anything by adding and is more...obscene in my opinion. Not that its bad, but more than most people need to see, I personally dont like adding it anyways because in fact I dont like seeing it.

Great job! I recently started playing around with modeling myself...but the outcome is no where near as good as yours (mine looks like a deformed muppet). I've started with the Joan of Arc Tutorial, but I have a hard time once you get past creating the thighs(where the two legs meet up to form the bottom of the torso)...any advice?
Again, good job with your model!
Thanks for the kind words.

As for advice it really depends on what software you are using I guess, if your having a hard time is it because your not getting the shape you would like, or are you having troubles with the technical aspect of things (i.e. getting the mirror going, merging verticies and the like).

Feel free to post questions and pictures and if you aren't already signed up do that to. Well all get you going, or if you want send a PM with your questions, although its best to do a thread so others can learn as well.

Good luck,
slowpid

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement