Sign in to follow this  

Oldschool-style little game: GUTS

This topic is 4350 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I finally have the server back up, so I could make a little Web site for the game: http://www.kimmoa.se/GUTS/ People had problems getting it from RapidShare, and I can't really blame them, as that service sucks ass. Oh, well... I had to put it somewhere, but now it's properly hosted. Enjoy. [Edited by - KimmoA on January 16, 2006 5:34:27 PM]

Quote:
Original post by JoeKennedy
Mouse movement is way too slow.

Hmm... it's actually supposed to be "slow", but not impossibly slow. I like to think that the speed isn't somehow different on your setup for whatever reason...

Quote:
Original post by JoeKennedy
a little politically incorrect :P.

Yeah... that's kind of the point. ;)

Quote:
Original post by Frequency
either I really suck or the mouse moves too slow for most to play.

It IS supposed to be slow, but not TOO slow... :/

The letters on the intro screen got all funny, then it wouldn't react to the keyboard, ate all of my CPU cycles so couldn't ctrl-alt-del and I finally had to reset my computer to get rid of it.

I wasn't into the thought of racism being funny anyway.

Quote:
Original post by Prototype
The letters on the intro screen got all funny, then it wouldn't react to the keyboard, ate all of my CPU cycles so couldn't ctrl-alt-del and I finally had to reset my computer to get rid of it.

Since you're the only one with these errors, it's pretty safe to assume that it's an error on your computer, and not with my game.

Is it just me but i wasn't unable to get more points than 20.
Often i end up something about -500...
Mouse movement should be increased, OR the people should walk/run slower (maybe increase speed when time goes)...
It is to hard...

Other than that, nice idea! :)

Sign in to follow this