• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leyder Dylan

Milkshape 3d models

This topic is 6521 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, Where can I find some Likshape3D models ? It''s so hard to make one therefore, I''m asking if someone has some files for me. Thanks in advance. Leyder Dylan dylan.leyder@ibelgique.com

Advertisement
I''m not expert at milkshape, and I wouldn''t consider myself all that good at it either. But if your willing to be patient, and you give me some ideas, I''d be glad to see what I could do about making one for you.

email me at "galwyn@hotmail.com" if you be interested

The Kid

I don''''t know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.

quote:
Original post by The Kid

Hi Kid, sounds cool what you are willing to do. I am also searching for some people helping me out with some 3D models
for my freeware project called I4Q. If you or anybudy else
interest contact me info@i4q.de

cu, Wolfgang

well this is ironic. i consider anything but milkshape to be a real pain in the ass. i cant use max, and i think lightwave and soft image should die..best idea for you as i know of no place on the net that distributes them, download the tuts on swissquake. they are pretty good at describing its interface and they are movies. i model in two ways, depending on the form. somthing simple like a space ship starts its life as a cylender and from there i resize the different profiles many many times. for more advanced shit, i use profiles. just plot several verticies and then connect them together with faces.... dont ask me how to texture well though.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!