Milkshape 3d models

Started by
2 comments, last by Leyder Dylan 23 years, 3 months ago
Hi, Where can I find some Likshape3D models ? It''s so hard to make one therefore, I''m asking if someone has some files for me. Thanks in advance. Leyder Dylan dylan.leyder@ibelgique.com
========================Leyder Dylan (dylan.leyder@slug-production.be.tf http://users.skynet.be/fa550206/Slug-Production/Index.htm/
Advertisement
I''m not expert at milkshape, and I wouldn''t consider myself all that good at it either. But if your willing to be patient, and you give me some ideas, I''d be glad to see what I could do about making one for you.

email me at "galwyn@hotmail.com" if you be interested

The Kid

I don''''t know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.
I don''t know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.
quote:Original post by The Kid

Hi Kid, sounds cool what you are willing to do. I am also searching for some people helping me out with some 3D models
for my freeware project called I4Q. If you or anybudy else
interest contact me info@i4q.de

cu, Wolfgang

well this is ironic. i consider anything but milkshape to be a real pain in the ass. i cant use max, and i think lightwave and soft image should die..best idea for you as i know of no place on the net that distributes them, download the tuts on swissquake. they are pretty good at describing its interface and they are movies. i model in two ways, depending on the form. somthing simple like a space ship starts its life as a cylender and from there i resize the different profiles many many times. for more advanced shit, i use profiles. just plot several verticies and then connect them together with faces.... dont ask me how to texture well though.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement