Sign in to follow this  

Composition Project - Interviews

This topic is 4352 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am a highschool student who is currently aspiring to be a software engineer and one who currently needs two interviews for an English project. It would be easier to find somebody in person, but the state of Wyoming lacks software engineer/computer science majors in general. So after looking around I found this place and figured it'd be a good place to ask. I only need two, one who is currently holding a job position and one who is a student of. The job in question being software engineer, game designer, computer programming or whatever. I'll post the questions here, but it may be better to actually respond through e-mail. The project requires a name and the company you work for or the school you attend. It's entirely understandable that you won't want to post such information on a message board or even through e-mail. If whoever answers doesn't want to post their full name, that is fine, it can be worked around, but the other information will be a requirement to verify accountability. So, without further ado, here are the questions: 1. What education or training is necessary to work in this job? What classes would you recommend a person take in high school to help them succeed in this job? What skills must one have to enter into this job? 2. What does this job entail? What are your specific duties and responsibilites? 3. What are the oppurtunities for advancement? 4. What is the entry-level wage? 5. How much of a demand is there for this job? Would one have to move to find this job? 6. What schedule (hours of work) should one expect from this job? 7. What do you enjoy most about this job? What do you enjoy the least? 8. Besides a salary or wages, what other benefits do you receive from the company for which you work? (can be omitted for student) 9. What role do written and verbal communication play in this line of work? 10. What additional skills are required to be in a management position in this job? How long does it usually take to work one's way into management? 11. What advce would you give to someone considering going into this job? For those who choose to help you don't have answer every question. You can send your answers to my address if you like or you can answer the questions here and send your information via e-mail: warriorofthedead@bresnan.net And, thanks for those who help, it'll be appreciated.

This topic is 4352 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.