• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodneyldixon

THIS IS A PUBLIC APOLOGY (PLEASE READ)

This topic is 6522 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I rodneyldixon, person of many personalities (Curly, Delphi Programmer, BorlandBuilder, etc...) am TREMENDOUSLY SORRY for my constant posting, my ignorance of not listening to everyone who was answering my questions, etc.......... And I am ESPECIALLY SORRY to the Moderator of this messageboard & Myopic RHINO. Everyone knows that I single-handly posted more messages than anyone could answer them. And when they did answer them, I just read the message and kept on posting the same questions over, and over, and over demanding someone to answer my questions. And I know everyone has gotten sick of it. And I bet everyone has waited for this moment to come since I started this MESS! SO EVERYONE LISTEN UP (AND I HOPE THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL LEAK INTO ALL THE OTHER MESSAGESBOARDS BECAUSE I CANNOT REMEMBER ALL THE WORDS I HAVE SAID,) SO I AM EXTREMELY SORRY AND I WILL STOP!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
And this is... yet another message? LOL :-)

------------------------
CRAZY_DUSIK* pCrazyDuSiK;
pCrazyDuSiK->EatMicroshaft(MS_MUNCH_BILL_GATES | MS_CHEW_BILL_GATES);

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!