• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIS IS A PUBLIC APOLOGY (PLEASE READ)

This topic is 6253 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I rodneyldixon, person of many personalities (Curly, Delphi Programmer, BorlandBuilder, etc...) am TREMENDOUSLY SORRY for my constant posting, my ignorance of not listening to everyone who was answering my questions, etc.......... And I am ESPECIALLY SORRY to the Moderator of this messageboard & Myopic RHINO. Everyone knows that I single-handly posted more messages than anyone could answer them. And when they did answer them, I just read the message and kept on posting the same questions over, and over, and over demanding someone to answer my questions. And I know everyone has gotten sick of it. And I bet everyone has waited for this moment to come since I started this MESS! SO EVERYONE LISTEN UP (AND I HOPE THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL LEAK INTO ALL THE OTHER MESSAGESBOARDS BECAUSE I CANNOT REMEMBER ALL THE WORDS I HAVE SAID,) SO I AM EXTREMELY SORRY AND I WILL STOP!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
And this is... yet another message? LOL :-)

------------------------
CRAZY_DUSIK* pCrazyDuSiK;
pCrazyDuSiK->EatMicroshaft(MS_MUNCH_BILL_GATES | MS_CHEW_BILL_GATES);

• Advertisement