Magic trick!

Started by
7 comments, last by Witchcraven 18 years, 3 months ago
anyone knows of a link where they teach the trick where i put my hand on the ear of my victim, and magically, coin or something (ping pong ball?) appears? thanks. i need this to cheer up a friend.
Advertisement
magic+trick+tutorial
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
I really get a kick out of how the first result is a "clown tutorial". [lol]

Anyway, pick up a book on coin tricks at your local library. They're easier to pull off than you think.
________________________________"Fetch me a rope, lynch mob of one." - Randy Blythe, Lamb of God."The masses are asses." - Unkown.
Quote:Original post by _nomad_

anyone knows of a link where they teach the trick where i put my hand on the ear of my victim, and magically, coin or something (ping pong ball?) appears?

thanks. i need this to cheer up a friend.

If that something can be earwax, then I can show you how.
--------
Whoisdoingthis.com - my stupid website about warning labels.
Quote:Original post by _nomad_

anyone knows of a link where they teach the trick where i put my hand on the ear of my victim, and magically, coin or something (ping pong ball?) appears?

thanks. i need this to cheer up a friend.

If that something can be their brain, then I can show you how.

i tried googling, but couldn't find it :(

and no, that something isn't an earwax nor a brain :)
If that something can be a fist full of their hair, then you don't even need me to show you how.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
You look behind their ear and if anything is there you can pull it out, if there isn't anything there then I don't think you will be able to make it appear.

Crazy.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Yeah, I really do tend to have quarters behind my ears. I thought everyone did.
--------------------------I present for tribute this haiku:Inane Ravings OfThe Haunting JubilationA Mad Engineer©Copyright 2005 ExtrariusAll Rights Reserved

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement