!!!!!!NEWBIE HELP!!!!!!!

Started by
1 comment, last by plastickid 23 years, 3 months ago
I HAVE TWGPG AND I HAVE A SMALL QUESTION...I AM KINDA NEW TO THIS GAME PROGRAMMING THINGY AND IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED..WELL THE FIRST CHAPTER AFTER YOU TRY THE EXAMPLE GAME U HAVE FREAKOUT.EXE....I WANNA MODIFY THE SOURCE CODE FOR IT...ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE CH. 1 FOLDER HOW DO I GO ABOUT MAKING A WORKSPACE FOR IT...BECAUSE I OPENED UP ONE OF THE FILES AND SOME ERRORS POPPED UP FOR THE FREAKOUT.EXE FILE, SO I ADDED THE 2 OTHER BLACKBOX FILE AND ALSO THE HEADER TOO AND IT STILL DOESN''T WORK..CAN SOME ONE HELP ME OUT HERE ITS REALLY APPRECIATED THANKS A MILLION.. PLASY
Too lazy to think!
Advertisement
first of all. that all caps text is really annoying. second, try following the directions given in the book for creating for workspace. it''s all in there.

HHSDrum@yahoo.com www.polarisoft.n3.net
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
yeah, lose the caps...

anyway, you would make sure workspace simply by creating a blank win32 project and then adding the files you want. The key is creating the EMPTY win32 project.
Peon

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement