• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[java] But this is SIGNED!!!

This topic is 4377 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey Iam making a webstart application, and with the things captainjester taught me I packed up all the DLL's into "lwjgl-window.jar". it says I didnt sign it, but Iam 99.99999% sure I did i even saw the "you have 6 months before it expires" message. An error occurred while launching/running the application. Unsigned application requesting unrestricted access to system Unsigned resouce: webstart/lwjgl-window.jar ------------------------------------------------------------- are there any other possible reason's, for this? Iam guessing since they are dll's or something. Anyhow please help!. --------------------------------------------------------------- Category: Launch File Error JAR resources in JNLP file are not signed by same certificate ---------------------------------------------------------------- Iam also starting to get that after i tried signing it again with another certificate. [Edited by - TempHolder on January 18, 2006 9:45:23 PM]

Advertisement
So how did you solve it? It's helpful to see solutions in case others have the same problem ;)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement