Versus-Online.net Gamer Lifestyle Site

Started by
4 comments, last by KimmoA 18 years, 2 months ago
Hello everyone! I am Viqu. I am running a new Video Game Lifestyle website called Versus-Online. We are a new bunch and looking for some feedback from the Video Game community. Before you visit the website pleas elet me tell you a little more about it. Versus-Online was created for the soul purpose of providing gamers with a place to go that has content based on the gamers lifestyle. To make it simple we have begun focusing on Games(obviously), Anime, Music and Movies. This is a gamer community website and focused on the end user because well most Video Game websites out there right now that are big are to focused on the money and not the gamer. Sure they provide content but do they actually listen to what the gamer thinks? I think the answer to that is no! Well thats enough of my rambling. If you want to find out more about us just visit the site and see for yourself. We have further information in the FAQ section. www.Versus-Online.net If interested in possibly contributing to the site I recommend you to register and post about it in our forums :) linked to the site and target blanked :) [Edited by - Viqu on January 19, 2006 7:18:18 AM]
Advertisement
hi,

Nice site there i'm joining up right now.

(lazy link)

Remember target blank people.

[Edited by - gamerking on January 19, 2006 2:34:23 AM]
Matt : mattb0001@hotmail.comClick me please
Hey Gamerking!

Thanks for joining my site. If you have any feedback on things that you dont like or like please let me know :)
I nearly threw up looking at that bloated site.
Why don't you shut up Kommoa? Your a looser and you need to shove your unconstrutive criticism up your *** . Excuse my language, but seriously, you have problems. All you have done is blasted people's sites without any facts or constructive criticism.
Visit http://www.gamingdl.com and submit your completed games! Customize your own personal page and more!
Quote:Original post by Skynt
Your a looser

I find this ironic.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement