• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Thaligar

OpenGL PBO & ATI (II)

This topic is 4708 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi, in the database of the "OpenGL Extension Viewer", the radeon 9700 and the newer ati cards has support for PBOs, but after i downloaded the newest driver (omega "Cata 6.1") for my radeon 9700 mob. i didn't find the PBO extension, will the extension available also for the mobility chips or should i forget the extension (the craziest is i could use the extension on my Ti4200 as well as on my TNT2 Ultra) thankx in advance for your time, greets tgar

Advertisement
Can anybody confirm that there are any ATI cards with PBO extension?

I made a request to ATI a few days ago. My question was:

"As I have to make some design decision in the near future, I would like to know whether ATI drivers will support the pixel_buffer_object (PBO) extension soon (~next 2 months). "

Their response:

"There are no announced plans for PBO extension support at this time.

I cannot confirm if it will be introduced in the next two months, the information is not available."

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!