I got A job at Sony Entertaiment America

Started by
38 comments, last by Will F 18 years, 2 months ago
I got a job At Sony Entertaiment of America San Diego, so i am basically excited about this and i wanted to let you guys know because i have got it some help from here. I will be working on this ps3 game they are making as a junior programmer.
Advertisement
Congrats on that and good luck.

What did you send off as demo work for the application and what did the process involve?

Also, did you get rated down before or after you posted this?

Daisy

Only one negative rating this morning. Further proof that rating is not a function of absolute ability.
Hey that's awesome, congrats!

Do you earn enough to do this as a living? Man, a pro gamedeveloper. Does that sound sweet? YES, actually it does...
[s]--------------------------------------------------------[/s]chromecode.com - software with source code
It looks like there are some haters on this site just because i said i got a job someone rate me down, that is really f up. Anyway thanks everyone else the money is good since i i will be living by myself once i get to San Diego. I know that i will be lonely for the first couple of weeks since i have no relative in Cali but i think that i will get used to it. I had send them my resume along with Demo's and stuff, but one of the thing that really helped me is that i had work with this Online company and we had release titles and that what really got me the job. So one thing i want to tell anyone make sure you complete anything project you work on because that is what they look at the most.
Congratulations, BornToCode, that's really awesome! Hey, now that you're in the games industry, can I email you with this idea I had for an MMORPG? :D (kidding!)
Ok.
Congratulations!! Sounds like a really exciting prospect, good luck!!
Congrats dude, I am totally jealous! Good luck with your new gig!
Obviously they rated you down as a favor. Being banned from these forums can only be good for your productivity.
____________Numbermind StudiosCurrently in hibernation.
Quote:Original post by BornToCode
I got a job At Sony Entertaiment of America San Diego, so i am basically excited about this and i wanted to let you guys know because i have got it some help from here. I will be working on this ps3 game they are making as a junior programmer.

Congrats.

Your first order of business is to burn the prototypes of that banana controller and send them back to the drawing board. :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement