• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Buffi

Super Sexy Space Adventure: Happy Park DX

This topic is 4650 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Yeah... this started out as an test-app for learning SDL but evolved into a really simple but addicting survive'em'up... Try it out! Written in C++ using SDl for windows. http://buffis.campus.ltu.se/sssahps2_0.zip Screenshot: http://buffis.campus.ltu.se/screen4.jpg

Advertisement
I am unable to run it [sad]

I can start it without any errors, not even in the two .txt files you output during startup, but I can do nothing.

Specs (laptop):
Celeron 1,3GHz
512 Mb Ram
Integrated Gfx Card on Moibile Intel(R) 915GM Express Chipset

That is really weird... especially as my own laptop has pretty much the same specs... gonna see if I made something weird in the last build...

Not bad!

I especially like how the dots occasionally stop and inflate into large circles. Very creative.

I think a great addition to the game would be gamepad support. The current scheme is fairly difficult and unwiedly. Not that this is your fault or anything -- there's really not any other way to do it with the keyboard.

hi,

I love it, Do you mind if I put it onto a flash drive and show a friend that doesn't have internet?

Top score-20926 (only been playing for 5 min).

Well of course you can spread the game in whatever way you like :P

Feel free to share it to anyone...

Glad you liked it :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!