[ANN] Code::Blocks IDE uses AngelScript

Started by
10 comments, last by mandrav 18 years, 2 months ago
Witchlord:

Debug->Debugging Windows->Disassembly

:)
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by WitchLord
The thing that is most useful for me right now is that it support multiple compilers at the same time. This should help me add support for more compilers in AngelScript. If you could add support for MSVC6 and MSVC2005 as well, it would be even better for me. :)

That's easy to add it yourself. Just make a copy of the "MSVC Toolkit" compiler and update the path in the "Programs" page to point to MSVC6 or MSVC2005 installation. I guess the compiler programs have the same names :)

Quote:Original post by WitchLord
There was one thing that I couldn't find in Code::Blocks, that I would very much like, and that is a disassembly view of the generated code. Or perhaps I just didn't search far enough. Is this an existing feature already? Or is it planned for a future version? Perhaps a plugin is available?

Evolutional pointed you to the right spot :)
One thing to note is that the current SVN HEAD version (i.e. the nightly builds) support debugging MSVC generated programs by using cdb.exe (contained in MS Debugging tools for windows) :D
To my knowledge, Code::Blocks is the only open-source IDE offering this feature ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement