OpenGL No Support

Started by
1 comment, last by Yann L 18 years, 3 months ago
Hi, I Dont Seem to be availible to use opengl 2.0 particullaly ARB vertex buffer objects i was wondering if i need any specific files to use this. to my knowledge opengl2.0 is used through extentions on windows. as far as i know i have all i ned to run it. i am using: windows xp pro service pack 2 amd athlon 64 3500+ nvidia geforce 6 6200 force ware 81.98 drivers visual studio 2005 GLee is there anything missing or am i confused about opengl 2.0 regards andrew
Andrew Wardrobe
Advertisement
If everything on that list is correct, you can download a program to verify that everything is actually installed correctly.

Delphi3D has an OpenGL Information Tool you can use to see the details.

If it shows up on the list, then it is present and you are using it incorrectly. If it doesn't show up on the list, you probably have an installation issue.
Quote:Original post by andrew_wardobe
I Dont Seem to be availible to use opengl 2.0 particullaly ARB vertex buffer objects i was wondering if i need any specific files to use this.

Define "I can't use them". Why can't you use them ? Will the extension not appear in the extension string ? Can't you get the entry points ? Does calling VBO related functions lead to a crash ? Etc.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement