Virtual Pimp - A Real Time Pimp Simulator

Started by
55 comments, last by Sneftel 18 years, 2 months ago
You have a good premise. I'd definitely play this game, although I have one question (concern): No male prostitutes? What's up with that?
:stylin: "Make games, not war.""...if you're doing this to learn then just study a modern C++ compiler's implementation." -snk_kid
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Might be as controversial as Sid Meier's ill fated SIM Concentration Camp.

So pimps really go for the crack though ???
You would think that it would debilitate their 'Hos' too fast.

Dont forget to have the 'jar of lye' item to be used on 'Hos' who hold out on their pimp.... (as seen in one of the Dirty Harry movies...)

Yes, crack can be detrimental to your whores, and they do hold out on you. An item like 'jar of lye' would be a step up from the choke bitch command, possibly creating more control over your whores (they will be less likely to hold out).

Also, a city corner that you abuse with too much crack and whores runs the risk of turning into either a crack den or city slum which has fewer johns and brings you more pressure from The Man.
Quote:Original post by stylin
You have a good premise. I'd definitely play this game, although I have one question (concern): No male prostitutes? What's up with that?

Maybe in the expansion pack.

There is so much you haven't thought about man:

-> The Car. Every pimp needs a car. Without his car, the pimp is nothing. The car is his status symbol, it shows who he is and it is his most important weapon in impressing the ladies. Therefore, make sure there are plenty of upgrades for your car. Watch MTV's Gonna Pimp Your Ride with Xzibit for ideas.

-> The Clothes. Whats a pimp without an afro? Pimps need to spend serious money getting their rocks and suits right. Fur coats, hats ... it's almost as essential as the rims.

-> Crack? You're whack! Crack is an infection in the hood, pimps avoid it like vampires avoid daylight. Cocaine on the other hand, that's a whole different thing.

-> Violence. The way your game is lookin' right now, it seems like it doesn't have enough violence. The type of audience this game is geared toward is not going to settle for a bitch choke as sufficient violence. Nah, you're going to have to graphically depict the explicit torture of snitchers, the gang bang firefights and drivebys and whenever you shoot a police make sure you go into slow motion. So you can really see his pig skull fly into pieces.

Peace,

Madvillain
I've had a similar idea for a Turn-Based "Pimp Tycoon" type of game for Mobile Phones.

Morally questionable, but with "Games" such as "Drug Addict in a Pocket" on the Market, ...
Nice joke design. Sounds like the kind of stuff my friends and I used to come up with. I have a game called "walking man" where you get to control all the main parts of the body as he walks down a grey sidewalk with repeating city backgrounds for hours on end. Imagine! He gets to jump over the cracks, bend down to interact with the bugs he finds, pick up trash, put it away if he wants (in which case he's energized and can run for a time), etc. It's the ultimate in reality simulation and environmental awareness, and never gets boring.
You hit it on the head MadVillain!

If my previous post came off as a bit of a nay-sayer, that was my fault. I would seriously put some game hours into playing this game.

While we're on the topic of depicting violence, perhaps we can schedule drive-bys and have the camera go into a FPS mode where the pimp sitting in the back seat fires his AK/Uzi into a house full of unsuspecting whores, gangbangers, enemy pimps and to boot, innocent women and children, cause no drive-by's complete without innocent by-standers.

You also had a good point with the cocaine thing, but crack is essential because it gets your whores and clients high without costing you a lot out of pocket, but personal preference would be just as you said.

Maybe to boot, you could staple drug wars right on top of this to complete the whole deal, why just pimp out your whores when you can do that AND run a succesful drug-ring? I think it was touched upon with the whole, crack to schoolkids idea, but it needs to be more, we need more depravity, more immorality, before this PC world oppresses us into acts of open rebellion!

As far as cars go, I'm most certainly thinking that HUGE, convertible cadillacs would be an absolute must, painted bright colors, and don't forget the datons(sp?, spoke wheels with little razor looking things inside), plush/velvet interior and to top it off, pink fuzzy dice in the window.

A whole extra aspect of gameplay could be just driving around town in your pimp mobile, which, when you honk the horn goes, "Move bitch! Get out the way!". Kinda like what Mafia did with their free-play driving.

Anyway, those are my ideas and my two cents, something to chew on,

Vopisk
Dont forget to have the 'jar of lye' item to be used on 'Hos' who hold out on their pimp.... (as seen in one of the Dirty Harry movies...)

Where I come from, we use it to season our fish. [grin] Yup yup, good ole lutefisk... [sick]
Quote:Original post by Way Walker

Where I come from, we use it to season our fish. [grin] Yup yup, good ole lutefisk... [sick]

You use lye to season your fish?! Doesn't that burn going down?
Not if you then soak the fish for several days! Mmmmm..... gelatinous. (Great with peas, mashed potatoes, drawn butter, and fresh dill.)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement