Virtual Pimp - A Real Time Pimp Simulator

Started by
55 comments, last by Sneftel 18 years, 2 months ago
Quote:Original post by sysrpn
Quote:Original post by The C modest god
At first I thought this was a joke, and laughted from the game description.
But now I see he might have been serious.
This game is retarded.
Why can't you just watch south park to satisfy your culture rebelling needs and then go back to your daily job or school and to your conformist life in which you never broke the law even once?
You really think that in real life one person is involved in all the levels of activity?
The big boss never really deals with all the low levels working people like whores and drug dealers, because he dosent want to be linked to them when the police decides to do something about his buissenes.
Usaly there is one pimp for a dozen of whores and thats all, and there is no much action or intersting things going on a pimp's life.

I know you are all joking, but can't people do more positive things with their time then working on projects that are fun for some people just like some people like to watch videos of people eating their own crap?

I dont get you. Are you one of these people that is easily offended? Do you want to ban games like GTA and abhor violence in video games? Why are you even on this forum?

With respect to complaints about the inner workings of real life pimps, I find it ironic that given your admitted distaste for vulgarity you claim intimate knowledge on the subject.

For your information Virtual Pimp will be a pimp SIMULATOR and I assure you pimps do deal drugs. Living in south Florida all our lives, its safe to say that we know better than your ilk.

Why won't you make a game about being a raper?
Would it be OK with you if your sister or your mother was a whore?
Did you ever used drugs?
Maybe pimps also deal drugs, but they are not the people in charge of things.
They are operated by higher ranks people.
Your game is just like of a child's concept of how exciting is the criminal world.

It's all about the wheel.Never blindly trust technoligy.I love my internal organs.Real men don't shower.Quote:Original post by Toolmaker Quote:Original post by The C modest godHow is my improoved signature?It sucks, just like you.
Advertisement

You can recruit gangs that will rape the other players whores, so we already have that base covered, and by the way, the correct term is rapist.

Whatever someone want to do with their life is their own choice. If it upsets you than someone wants to be a whore, or do drugs, or commit suicide, its their decision.

Take a look at yourself and fix your own problems.

Did you ever used drugs?

Without getting into it, yes.

Do everyone a favor, and if you don't have anything constructive to add to this discussion, close your browser, go back to reading your bible, take solice in believing that us heathen will burn in hell, and go away.

For everyone else reading this, I apologize for this jerk, but his reaction tells me that game concept is already a real winner. After the game mechanics are ironed out we will be looking for mission suggestions, so keep your comments comming.
Quote:Original post by sysrpn

You can recruit gangs that will rape the other players whores, so we already have that base covered, and by the way, the correct term is rapist.

Whatever someone want to do with their life is their own choice. If it upsets you than someone wants to be a whore, or do drugs, or commit suicide, its their decision.

Take a look at yourself and fix your own problems.

Did you ever used drugs?

Without getting into it, yes.

Do everyone a favor, and if you don't have anything constructive to add to this discussion, close your browser, go back to reading your bible, take solice in believing that us heathen will burn in hell, and go away.

For everyone else reading this, I apologize for this jerk, but his reaction tells me that game concept is already a real winner. After the game mechanics are ironed out we will be looking for mission suggestions, so keep your comments comming.

Why raping only whores? why not raping little children and elderly too?
Whats the point on raping whores?
Beside trying to make an anti social game, there is nothing in the gameplay which is actually fun or innovative.
If you male this game you sure will get attention.
But there is a way to get attention.
Somone once said:
"If you will fart in an elevator full of people, they are all going to remember you.
But they will remember that you are a stinking farter"
Excuse me if farter is not the correct word to use here, but you get the point.
By the way, when a pimp forces you to work as a whore its not "doing with their life whatever they want"
It's all about the wheel.Never blindly trust technoligy.I love my internal organs.Real men don't shower.Quote:Original post by Toolmaker Quote:Original post by The C modest godHow is my improoved signature?It sucks, just like you.
Why raping only whores? why not raping little children and elderly too? Whats the point on raping whores?

Raping whores lowers their stats and empties their cash giving to the opposing player.

Babies in the game serve no point unless they are crack babies. Massing crack babies unlocks powers like crack army.

Children are recruited into gangs. There is no point in raping them, though if you want it could be added as a game feature but it wouldn't have any effect on gameplay.

In Virtual Pimp there are no eldery people because after the age of fifty five they become a burden on society and are killed.

[Edited by - sysrpn on January 25, 2006 11:21:14 AM]
Quote:Original post by _winterdyne_
My girlfriend had a fit (in a good way) when we saw 'Pimp Tycoon' on kazaa once, many moons ago... we downloaded having never heard of it elsewhere. She was gutted when it turned out to be Sim Golf. The description was almost the same as this thread. You now must do this game. You have a mission. Do it.

I think part of the description went:

'Take your ho's from the humble beginnings behind a dumpster at the back of McD's to penthouse celebrity whoredom... hook 'em on crack and keep 'em dry to get them in line!'

Will you have dumpsters?

Thats a really good idea. Perhaps around the back of some buildings there will be dumpsters you can throw food into. Later this would attract homeless people from which you could recruit runaway girls. This would be fixed location for low cost whores with a high degree of loyalty.
I just sprayed coke all over my keyboard. Thanks. ;-)
Winterdyne Solutions Ltd is recruiting - this thread for details!
Well, good luck with your game.
I am sure a lot of people would like to play a game where you get points for raping runaway girls because they were hungry for food and went to a dumpster where you have put food.
You can also have the pimps make white films about raping babies and murdering people.
It is more likely the people that will be willing to play your game are also consumers of real white movies, so it would be wise to add this feature as well.
Well, good luck with your game.
I am sure a lot of people would like to play a game where you get points for raping runaway girls because they were hungry for food and went to a dumpster where you have put food.
You can also have the pimps make white films about raping babies and murdering people.
It is more likely the people that will be willing to play your game are also consumers of real white movies, so it would be wise to add this feature as well.

What exactly is a 'white movie'?
I would play this game, why? because it sounds like something different. I play games because they are fun, and often have things you don't do in real life.

Would you like to play a game where you lift heavy boxes off one converoy belt, and put them on another, for 8 hours a day? How about a game where you get to try and keep your stress level low enough that you don't snap when you get little old granny calling for the tenth time because she doesn't know what you mean when you say three pronged outlet?

If a game like this offends you, DON"T BUY IT! Kids that use these as "training" are already fucked up enough to not be able to tell the difference between a game and real life, and are a problem already. Should 10 year olds be playing this? Hell no. I know some 20 year olds that shouldn't be allowed to touch a game like this.

The game sounds interesting, and a little different, and I want to know how it turns out.
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
I only have this to add:

Bite my shiney metal pimpmobile.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement