• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
AAAP

OpenGL coming soon: DirectMesh library for both APIs

This topic is 4651 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ahh got it working, just had to make a fewwwwww changes to the vertex and index structures :D voila: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us UPDATE: ah... fixed the geometry and animations... 100%. motion blending ie tweening still disabled for now though... i think that should be fairly simple :) Now to see if I can get textures to work... ;l and motion tweening... then i will present the code to the public, for yall to see. maybe a bit later... merge the directX and opengl implementations to have a good library for the format that works for both apis. tata [Edited by - AAAP on January 26, 2006 3:23:09 PM]

Advertisement
You could try glBegin-ing a couple of the triangles in the mesh by hand, and see if you can find them before trying to get the whole model to render. If you can't see the tri's you put in by hand then just set one of the verts to the origin. That way you should see something at least, and you should be able to find where the other ones are.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!