shmup-dev offering highly affordable advertising!

Started by
8 comments, last by MattMcFarland 18 years, 2 months ago
shmup dev gets around 3 to 4 thousand page views daily, and is expected to grow. I would like to propose to anyone interested in advertising a highly affordable plan! For a limited time only, I'm offering 460x68 banner-space with unlimited clicks, unlimited views, and for only 4.95 a month USD. Along with your subscription, you'll get to view your advertising report live by logging into the ad server. If you are interested please go to: www.shmup-dev.com/support/ [Edited by - MattMcFarland on January 27, 2006 4:26:16 PM]
--------------------------------Royalty-Free Music for your games including freeware games for you to enjoy!www.mattmcfarland.com
Advertisement
How many unique visitors are you getting, page views is about as useful as saying how many hits you get.
To say that page views is same as hits is not a fair comparison. The website gets on the average of 3600 page views, which means 3600 times a day that someone sees the banner. That's a lot of impressions. Also it is good for someone to see the same ad over and over again.

The site gets over 30k hits a day, and only on average of 3600 page views a day.

Now if you multiply 3600 views by 30, then you see that its about 108,000 views a month. Now this site is only a month old, so this means the site will grow further.

The site usually has 10+ people visiting within any hour of the day. Sometimes 30 in an hour, and one time we had around 60. We have a lot of guest visits as well!!

In one month right after the siute launched we received near 2,000 posts and over 200 members.

Paying $4.95 for an ad is by far MORE than fair!!!

For more information about advertsing copy paste this link:
http://www.shmup-dev.com/support/

To see the stats yourself visit this link:
http://www.shmup-dev.com/index.php?action=stats
--------------------------------Royalty-Free Music for your games including freeware games for you to enjoy!www.mattmcfarland.com
MattMcFarland: Look into Google AdSense (https://www.google.com/adsense/).

[Edited by - KimmoA on January 30, 2006 2:59:12 PM]
I'm well aware of Google Adsense. I do not want to work with Google. I want to work with people like me! People who are doing their own thing, and I'd like to give them great exposure for a very low cost!! :)
We still have 3 slots available if anyone is interested!
please excuse my ignorance, but what is a shmup?!

There wasnt any description on the website. After digging in some of the forums in there I think that shmup is a WarBlade/Tyrian style game (shoot the aliens ships, wave after wave, with a boss at level 50).

(WarBlade may not be a classic game, but its the last of its kind I played)

Is my guess wrong? does the word Shmup mean anything?
Iftah.
Quote:Original post by Iftah
Is my guess wrong? does the word Shmup mean anything?
Iftah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmup
double post

[Edited by - MattMcFarland on January 31, 2006 12:46:44 PM]
Shmup is short for "Shoot them up!" which my site is focused on. It's highly apparent that when people find out about this site, they visit. Not everyone that browses this website regularly are into the development of shmups. Some, are in development of games, or are in the marketing of games. Others, are into designing art for games, and composing music for games. Because game developers and marketers visit this site, we find that those who are just into watching the gaming market have visited this site.

The type of people that browse shmup dev are believed to be the following:

Computer Enthusiasts
Webmasters
Shareware Developers
Game Marketers
Gamers, both hardcore and casual
Shmup Developers
Shmup Gamers and enthusiasts
Portal Managers
Entrepeneurs or those with the Entrepeneur spirit

If you sign up to the 4.95 a month agreement, it will NEVER be changed unless you unsubscribe. That means when this site gets a whole lot bigger, you'll be getting a huge bang for your buck because the advertising prices we'll offer will most likely increase, but your price will remain locked in!!! The price is already right as is, but it's going to get even better as this website grows.
We currently have only 1 slot left, let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement