Sign in to follow this  

2 does not equal 1

This topic is 4342 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi this my first post in this AI forum. At the moment, I know a bit (literally, very little) about programming in C/VB/C++/Pascal/Java/C# . I also know a bit about SWI-Prolog (up to recurssions, assert, retract, append, re-create Object Oriented Hierarchy in Prolog etc..). My problem is I have no idea how to implement my SWI-Prolog knowledge into my programming language, say C#/Java which I am rather more comfortable with at the moment. any tips? Thanks in advance.

This post does not belong in the AI forum and is being moved to general programming. Please ensure that all posts are relevant to the forum you are posting in.

Cheers,

Timkin

This post does not have an appropriate or helpful topic (as I write, "2 does not equal 1" - no, really sherlock?). Please ensure that all posts contain at minimum one (1) relevant keyword to your topic - it'll increase the helpful advice you get as people with expertise in a given area. As is, I'd recommend "Advice for moving from Prolog to C#/Java/*?".

I suggest you start from the start and get a C#/Java Tutorial. Don't feel afraid to speed-read through what you understand, and to stop and maybe reread a few times that which you don't (or if it seems/acts/smells like it's new/alegory to something you knew how to do in a different manner in Prolog). In your topic, you can then expand on any stumbling blocks you're having learning that yourself, thus catering replies to what you need help with, rather than a mixture including things you don't need help with. Just showing that you've put forth effort in this regard will help.

Surliness, Smart-Alec-Ness, a few nuggets of Helpful Advice Giving, and Copy Cattingly...ing...s,

MaulingMonkey

This topic is 4342 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.