Programming at school

Started by
21 comments, last by tldalton1622 18 years, 2 months ago
ok first is this at a college or High school?

Well it shouldn't matter tell the admin to change to dev C++ its easier from what i experienced and yes I used borland before very nasty for me at the time same thing for Grasp for java. Get the newest version of Dev c++ from there website and have a good day coding
Bring more Pain
Advertisement
I just reread the your post Dev C++ doesn't look into anyother folders so thats not the problem.

the only folders used is the ones in side the dev C++ root folder which should all be able to run from my document.

Can you describe the errors a little more does it say linker 'LNK error'? It sounds like its linker error to me also it sounds like you are compiling some where forbidden which is out side of My Document.

try starting new projoect and compile the sample in my document also make sure you have enough space'my college ttu gave us 100 mb of drive space which was our My documents networked to server on campus is to hack into because they made it simple.
Bring more Pain
Ok i was just wondering if there was an IDE that is really portable. (>100mb) Something i can put on a thumb drive (usb drive) and carry around with me. I have a 256mb but i want to have room for other stuff. Heck if you know of one thats around... 200mb or so id be happy. Doesnt need to have a lot of other stuff to it just the standard lib. Or even more minimal library would work.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement