Sign in to follow this  

What software for this games: business management and quiz

This topic is 4336 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi I need to develop two projects: 1- it´s a game like capitalism or tycoon where we can manage a business like the real world. It´s a project to be implemented in the schools to help students undertand how to know the market works and what have to do to create an enterprise 2- a quiz based game (like those on TVs) to learn more about school knowledgement I need to show a demo version in March, so i need something to develop fast and easy. do you know some tools to do this? May be Flash, Toon Boom or else? Or there are some games like this in open source or template? Please help! manythanls (sorry the english)

By software do you mean one of those "click and create" programs? The ones that says "no programming skills required"?

Else, I think flash could do for those simple things... the first one actually resembles something that you could find on one of those free flash games sites.

Or am I way off? Do you by software mean an IDE/programming language?

Good luck either way. [smile]

id probably recommend flash if you are trying to whip something together for students. both of those types of games really require more of a 'point and click' feel to them. ive even seen examples of involved games such as command and conquer be converted into flash games, so i think its a safe thing to go with.

as for the quiz game, flash its much easier to do with that. goodluck!

I'm going to break with my usual spate of suggestions and recommend that you obtain a copy of Visual Basic. It's fast for GUI crap, and while it teaches abysmal coding style and miserable re-usability and refactoring options, it's good enough to get a quick prototype out.

If it's for educational purposes, you may be able to legally obtain a free copy through the MSDN Academic Alliance.

If you already have Flash and are versed in its use, feel free to go ahead and use that.

This topic is 4336 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.