My webcomic: Red Green Blue

Started by
24 comments, last by programwizard 18 years, 1 month ago
I've started a webcomic called Red Green Blue. It's about three stick figures who sit around and play video games. There aren't a whole lot of comics in the Archive yet, but I update it often. I would also appreciate it if you could post something on our forums. They're a bit empty right now.
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Advertisement
Sorry, but you can't draw.

Also, why do every god damn person connected to the Internet need their own Web BBS? At least write it yourself!
If you read the first strip, you'd know that I completely acknowledge my inability to draw. I'm a programmer, not an artist. And I was more concerned with getting the comic off the ground rather than writing my own forum.
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Quote:Original post by programwizard
If you read the first strip, you'd know that I completely acknowledge my inability to draw.

Why have a cartoon then? :/

Quote:Original post by programwizard
I'm a programmer, not an artist.

Then code! ^_^
Well, I'm taking a break from coding. This is what I do for a break ;).
I like mayonnaise.
Quit screwin' around! - Brock Samson
Quote:Original post by KimmoA
Why have a cartoon then? :/

Why not?
Quit screwin' around! - Brock Samson
Ha, I like it.

@KimmoA Sometimes it's fun to do stuff, even if you're not that great at it.
Good to hear. I've got to go watch StarGate SG-1 in a little while so I can't make another upadte tonight, but I should have two or three more up tomorrow.
Quote:Original post by levjs
@KimmoA Sometimes it's fun to do stuff, even if you're not that great at it.

I totally agree! However, he doesn't even seem to have bothered trying. Just my first impression.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement