My webcomic: Red Green Blue

Started by
24 comments, last by programwizard 18 years, 1 month ago
No offense taken. I am not an artist, nor do I claim to be. Webcomics is purely a hobby for me. The only reason I'm plugging my comics on this forum is because I like to get people's opinions on them, positive or negative.

As for spelling, I'm pretty sure I haven't made any mistakes with Two Pirates. RGB I know had a few errors.

And as for humor, I guess we just have different senses. I've had alot of people tell me they're all around OK, with one or two being particularly funny.
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Advertisement
@kimmoA and any others,

Haven't read the comics yet; but why shouldn't he make one if he sucks at it? At least he is able to admit it as is not blind to his shortcomings. I like to write short storys(mainly Sci-fi but others as well) and I suck at writing; I still do it for fun when I need a break from one of my hobbys. I have no illusion to my horrible writing nor those programwizard about his drawing; it is still fun as we both get to create stuff. Same as programming for that matter; it's the creation of programs(whether games or otherwise) that draws most people; although some do it just for the monney. Was your first program Half-Life 3 or Quake 6? If not; you suck at programming and need to stop. Don't ever post anymore code whether looking for critque or for help.

(I'm not suggest to really stop, most people here are miles ahead of me program wise)
Glad you feel the need to stick up for me; it's appreicated. But I'd honestly perfer you read the comics before posting a comment; you may feel they suck so bad that you agree with the others [grin].
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Quote:Original post by programwizard
Glad you feel the need to stick up for me; it's appreicated. But I'd honestly perfer you read the comics before posting a comment; you may feel they suck so bad that you agree with the others [grin].

I read them; so what if they're draw badly? I don't like the comics but that doesn't mean I will insult you/your drawing about it; unless you asked for critque of course...
Besides, it's better than when I draw*; [wink]. Also, it reminds me of my writings.

*As I spend most time drawing maps of worlds I (mentally)create I can't say for sure, but the last time I tried to draw a human it was deemed a insult to humanity and publicly burned, also I got 39 stripes.(Joking of course, about both) The rest of my family can draw exceptionaly well; matter of fact: drawing seems runs in my family except for me, apparently. Oh well; I am the only one who can program(somewhat at least).
It can't be as bad as Garfield. I get a dose of that every day I log into Yahoo to check my quotes and the UK news. So out of ideas. I wish JD would just stop it already.

I suppose programwizard will get better if he keeps plugging away at it. The butterfly one had me laughing though.
I'm rather fond of Garfield. Repetitive, but enjoyable.

And I've gotten several comments saying that the butterfly strip was the best.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement