Sign in to follow this  

WYSIWYG (No, I dont want to use one!)

This topic is 4340 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I dont want to use one, but I may need to develop one soon ;) If anyone got any links to some opensource WYSIWYG editors of any kind I would be real happy. I had a look at sourceforge.net but couldnt really find any. More specificly I may be making a WYSIWYG to create GUI's with so if anyone knows of anything like that it would be great! Thanks for any help.

Could you be more specific? WYSIWYG means What you see is what you get. Its a technique that is usually used in editors and such when printing so that what you see in the editor looks the same as what is printed on a page. So I dont really understand what you mean by a WYSIWYG editor for creating GUIs.

Sorry.. English is not my native langauge :)

I have to make a what you see is what you get GUI editor. IE a program to make GUIs with and was wondering if anyone know of any open soruce programs which does exactly this so I can get a general view on how they are made

This topic is 4340 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.