NeHe (aka jeff)

Started by
13 comments, last by Krohm 18 years, 2 months ago
Quote:Original post by T1Oracle
It'd be great if the site were re-made as a semi-restricted Wiki.

Yes thats seem a good idea but a wiki may be a bit too far, do you think that if enough members voted, we could get a function where users can manually upload an article onto nehe's site, i like this idea because i knew someone who got fed up with gamedev because he sent a tutoril for them and its never been uploaded onto the site, so hes now starting a new site.
Advertisement
Hmm, wonder who down rated me. Anyway, the layout may have taken time to develop but that doesn't mean that improvements aren't possible. It does work, but it could be made more intuitive and organized.

I personally would love to work on making NeHe easier to navigate, and I'm sure that many on GameDev would be interesting the in the task as well. Unfortunately I would not be available for such work until 2007 when I return from deployment. Once I do return, I would love to be involved in such a project. Of course, I'd work for free and a little (small) spot with my name on it stating that I contributed [smile]

I just want to be able to search through articles quickly to find what I want, and I love the idea of letting GameDev members add to NeHe.
Programming since 1995.
I hope you'll suceed in your projects (not only this one obviously)!
By the way, did you get a contact with GameDev staff (although I believe moderators may be watching this)?

Previously "Krohm"

Quote:Original post by Krohm
By the way, did you get a contact with GameDev staff (although I believe moderators may be watching this)?

I've been keeping an eye on it, was there something in particular you wanted brought to the staff's attention?

To give you guys a bit of an update, I can tell you that details are being sorted out at the moment to get the site up and running properly again, so you should hopefully see some action some time reasonably soon. Keep in mind that there's a lot to be sorted out and everything takes time though.

[Edited by - Kazgoroth on February 1, 2006 8:07:00 PM]

- Jason Astle-Adams

Quote:Original post by Kazgoroth
Quote:Original post by Krohm

I've been keeping an eye on it, was there something in particular you wanted brought to the staff's attention?

My apologies, I didn't want to point out something, just to tell him he should consider contacting you and your collagues.

Previously "Krohm"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement