Sign in to follow this  

Menu Programming

This topic is 4337 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, im programming a Menu for my new Game. I listed all buttons and Checkboxes in ArrayLists. If i want to change to the Optionsscreen. I must clear both ArrayLists and create new buttons. If i clear the ArrayLists the programm exits, with this error: Enumeration changed. Enumaration could not performed. Anybody got a clue? mfg Markus

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying, what language are you using, Java?
Are you trying to say that you run a clear() method on your ArrayLists and your program exits? Post some code.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Hi,

im using c#, but i solved the problem. This seems to be a bug in the language. If i want to change the arraylist i got to make a new one.

mfg
Markus

Quote:

This seems to be a bug in the language.

Of course, after all we have excluded all other possibilities.

As theZapper said, get to work and do some debugging. But the sound of the error, you are most likely using an enumerator of an ArrayList that has been modified.

This topic is 4337 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.