DirectX December 2005 Tutorials

Started by
3 comments, last by jollyjeffers 18 years, 2 months ago
Does anyone know of any tutorials for the December 2005 version of DX? Google turned up nothing, and the last version of DirectX I got was the Summer 2003 update, so I'm a little out of the loop ;)
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Advertisement
Presumably, any tutorial on DX9 is applicable to any of the tri-monthly updates (with possible exceptions noted in the changelogs).
Yeah, it's cruel how often they change the syntax of the D3DX functions :)
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Quote:Original post by programwizard
Yeah, it's cruel how often they change the syntax of the D3DX functions :)
Yes. That in particular. But the ideas expressed in the tutorials should still be valid. I tend to prefer MSDN to a third-party tutorial, though.
Quote:Original post by programwizard
Does anyone know of any tutorials for the December 2005 version of DX?

Try looking at Samples\C++\Direct3D\Tutorials and Samples\Managed\Direct3D\Tutorials [smile]

Jack

<hr align="left" width="25%" />
Jack Hoxley <small>[</small><small> Forum FAQ | Revised FAQ | MVP Profile | Developer Journal ]</small>

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement