Sign in to follow this  

Tetris pong mix

This topic is 4335 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is the first design I've put on this site I would like feedback. No name currently Gameplay Block formations fall from sky and players must fit them into matching rows to remove them. While doing this the player must move paddles on both sides of the screen and bounce a ball back and forth eliminating blocks and keeping the ball in bounds. Win conditons Hold out for time limit. Loss conditions Blocks pile up to the top of the screen or the ball goes out of bounds Controls Right paddle- up and down arrows Left paddle- w and s keys Move bricks- left and right arrows Rotate bricks- space bar P.M me if you would like to help this very young designer. (need programmer and others.)

That actually sounds pretty fun! Needs a good control scheme though. To control the paddles and the blocks at the same time. Dunno if I would like your scheme... but yea sounds good. I may even implement this myself if you dont mind? Be a fun project to do on this saturday night :)

This topic is 4335 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.