Tetris pong mix

Started by
2 comments, last by nolongerhere 18 years, 2 months ago
This is the first design I've put on this site I would like feedback. No name currently Gameplay Block formations fall from sky and players must fit them into matching rows to remove them. While doing this the player must move paddles on both sides of the screen and bounce a ball back and forth eliminating blocks and keeping the ball in bounds. Win conditons Hold out for time limit. Loss conditions Blocks pile up to the top of the screen or the ball goes out of bounds Controls Right paddle- up and down arrows Left paddle- w and s keys Move bricks- left and right arrows Rotate bricks- space bar P.M me if you would like to help this very young designer. (need programmer and others.)
Advertisement
That actually sounds pretty fun! Needs a good control scheme though. To control the paddles and the blocks at the same time. Dunno if I would like your scheme... but yea sounds good. I may even implement this myself if you dont mind? Be a fun project to do on this saturday night :)
Do you have a good idea for a control scheme.

Oh and if you do decide to take the idea please put the name Mello under designer in the credits.
I guess I will...though its really just for myself and no one else would ever get a copy of it, I guess I can do that...I PM'ed you btw.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement