Sign in to follow this  

I'm going to Germany. Just want to make friends

This topic is 4333 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi All, I don't know where to put this message, but I have to do what I have to do. I'm leaving Canada to go to Germany. I will study MS at University of Duisburg-Essen. I have no friends overthere. Therefore, If anyone lives in this area, please say hello to me (bitte :) ) That's all. Bye,

I used to live in Duisburg. Sadly I went to Aachen for attending University. Nevertheless I want to be your friend, too :-)
Where exactly are you going to live? Duisburg? Essen? A city nearby?
If you got any questions feels free to ask! I know Duisburg (at least parts of it quite well). Good luck!

Holy Smoke!!!!
You guys are so sweet. Honestly, I feel very nervous. I couldn't sleep well last week.
Anyway, I will go to Germany at the beginning of Feb. I will live in Duisburg, I think.
I will contact with you guys when I'm there, and I very sure that I have so many questions to ask.

levjs and Fallen God, nice to be friend of you guys too.

Oh, I forget to say I have been living in Canada for more than 2 years, but I'm not Canadian :) Doesn't it matter?

Sign in to follow this