I'm going to Germany. Just want to make friends

Started by
4 comments, last by Me_Neo_Diehard 18 years, 2 months ago
Hi All, I don't know where to put this message, but I have to do what I have to do. I'm leaving Canada to go to Germany. I will study MS at University of Duisburg-Essen. I have no friends overthere. Therefore, If anyone lives in this area, please say hello to me (bitte :) ) That's all. Bye,
Advertisement
I may not live there but I will be your friend :)
This should probably be in the lounge. Good luck in Germany! I'll be you're friend too.
I used to live in Duisburg. Sadly I went to Aachen for attending University. Nevertheless I want to be your friend, too :-)
Where exactly are you going to live? Duisburg? Essen? A city nearby?
If you got any questions feels free to ask! I know Duisburg (at least parts of it quite well). Good luck!
I live in Dortmund, half an hour away from Duisburg, studying CS. If you want, PM me, we can meet then. I would be happy. :)
Holy Smoke!!!!
You guys are so sweet. Honestly, I feel very nervous. I couldn't sleep well last week.
Anyway, I will go to Germany at the beginning of Feb. I will live in Duisburg, I think.
I will contact with you guys when I'm there, and I very sure that I have so many questions to ask.

levjs and Fallen God, nice to be friend of you guys too.

Oh, I forget to say I have been living in Canada for more than 2 years, but I'm not Canadian :) Doesn't it matter?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement