Is it physically possible...

Started by
22 comments, last by superpig 18 years, 2 months ago
You betcha!

I can do it for a whopping few seconds. So doable, yes, comfortably, no [grin].
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Advertisement
This is called a planche. Its what they do on the olympic rings, its quite doable with a little (or alot of practice).

YOu need strong lats and a big upper body, I can do it pretty well.

ahem
Clicky

Obviously this isnt on the ground but... infact

CLICKY
It may help to work on the flexibility of your lower back and the back of your knees and thighs. Tight muscles can pull you off balance and not allow full extension.
yes, I can do this for a minute (I take it you mean sitting on arse and then pushing up your bum so your legs and bum are off ground parallel to it).
Ohhh thats easy,

try do a planche :P now thats a feat you WONT be able to perform.
Dude.

Your ego is of a seriously disturbing size.
__________________________________Peter Lewis ([email=me_AT_pjblewis.com]E-mail[/email] | Portfolio)
Did you just resurrect a two-week-old thread to flame the OP?

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Oh Christ! I didn't even see that! That'll teach me for using the "Find Users Posts" thing without checking...

Sorry :|

[Goes to Stupid Corner]
__________________________________Peter Lewis ([email=me_AT_pjblewis.com]E-mail[/email] | Portfolio)
Quote:Original post by TheGibberingFool
Dude.

Your ego is of a seriously disturbing size.

Well, he has a point. It is pretty easy to suspend yourself by your palms while sitting down, and that's not what the thread was about. I do disagree with the statement that he won't be able to do what the thread is actually about, though.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Quote:Original post by TheGibberingFool
Oh Christ! I didn't even see that! That'll teach me for using the "Find Users Posts" thing without checking...

Sorry :|

[Goes to Stupid Corner]

Did you just track down a user's old posts just for the purpose of flaming him?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement