3H-GDC m.V: Something Special (winner: BeanDog)

Started by
213 comments, last by capn_midnight 18 years, 1 month ago
...and we have theme compliance!

(oh man that looks like utter crap... need to tweak my coords a bit :))

EDIT: Now that's better, simple error on my part... but let's completely spam this thread with yet another screenshot shall we? :)

Advertisement
Quote:Original post by d000hg
We can just email submissions to capn DOT midnight AT gmail DOT com right, as .xyz files?

Off we go...

yeah, that's good.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

I hope that works out to something with a bit of gameplay:

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

hmm, so I assume that everyone is going with the outer space connotation of "stars" then. interesting.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Time is pretty hard for a "Rockstar ate my Hamster" remake :)
Would've been on my list with a bit more time.

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Stars

• A star is any massive gaseous body in outer space, just like the Sun.
  • S.T.A.R.S. The name is an acronymn for Special Tactics And Rescue Squad (or Service).
  • Used in Roman Candles, Aerial Shells, Rockets, and Mines. Can come in many different shapes like round balls, squares or cylinders. Produce the colors when they burn.
  • Shipment Tracking And Redistribution System
  • A term used in the Boston Group Matrix. Stars are high growth businesses or products competing in markets where they are relatively strong compared with the competition.
  • Stars is a wood engraving print by the Dutch artist M. C. Escher which was first printed in 1948.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
Google doesn't know Rock star?

Google doesn't know a whitespot on a horse's head?
Crap... I've got a huge logic bug I can't figure out.
Crap. My compiler keeps throwing exceptions, and I can't figure it out. I guess I am out.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement