Microsoft DirectX SDK Updated (Feb 2006)

Started by
65 comments, last by jollyjeffers 18 years, 1 month ago
The Microsoft DirectX SDK (Feb 2006) release have been made available on the Microsoft Downloads Site. DirectX SDK - (February 2006) DirectX SDK (February 2006) Symbol Files DirectX End-User Runtimes (February 2006) Full Download DirectX End-User Runtime (February 2006) Web Installer (Validation Required) We are still waiting for the SDK to be released but this should be coming really soon. [Edited by - Mykre on February 8, 2006 8:18:32 PM]
Mykre - BlogVirtual Realm :- XNA News and Resources from Down Under** For those Interested in an Australian XNA User Group Contact me though my site.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Mykre
We are still waiting for the SDK to be released but this should be coming really soon.

Great! I'd figure it'd be up by tommorow, or very soon after.
Dustin Franklin ( circlesoft :: KBase :: Mystic GD :: ApolloNL )
Odd the way that parts of it appeared before others [smile]

Quote:I'd figure it'd be up by tommorow, or very soon after.
I concur!

Jack

<hr align="left" width="25%" />
Jack Hoxley <small>[</small><small> Forum FAQ | Revised FAQ | MVP Profile | Developer Journal ]</small>

Awesome!

The SDK has now been updated on the Microsoft Downloads Site... I have updated the original Post
Mykre - BlogVirtual Realm :- XNA News and Resources from Down Under** For those Interested in an Australian XNA User Group Contact me though my site.
Awesome stuff, thanks for keeping us update Mykre
is there a changelog on msdn for feb2006?
or can someone post it up if they've downloaded the sdk :)
Again, someone's beaten the official announcement [lol]

Quote:Original post by rfterdarc
is there a changelog on msdn for feb2006?

From what I can see, the Developer Center hasn't been updated yet, so it could be a few hours before the updates appear..

Jack

Jack Hoxley <small>[</small><small> Forum FAQ | Revised FAQ | MVP Profile | Developer Journal ]</small>

Damn, do you people refresh the MSDN page like it was the GDNet Lounge? Somebody always knows the instant the SDK appears.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Quote:Original post by Promit
Damn, do you people refresh the MSDN page like it was the GDNet Lounge? Somebody always knows the instant the SDK appears.

I think it's due to RSS broadcasts or something similar. You can sign up for notifications from MS downloads I think.

I remember one of the Visual Studio team "thanking" RSS for killing MSDN downloads the day VStudio2005 was released [lol]

Jack

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement