Sign in to follow this  

Composer available...

This topic is 4305 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Music composer here available for games, short films, or whatever else you may want quality original work for. www.soundclick.com/silverlineproductions This is my main site with some of my finished pieces posted. Pertaining to game/film work though, you can check out: "Raze" - A matrix-like track that is still under construction "Vengeance" - Big epic orchestral battle piece "Myst" - Age of Empire style track that is under construction Not to say that the others are of any lesser quality; check em' all out if you wish :) ---------------------- Some of my "lesser" works that will be finished up within time can be found at: www.soundclick.com/silverlinepreproductions "Dreamer" - straight trance, perfect for sci-fi racing games or whatever else "Splintered Time" - inspired by the Timesplitters series, could be a sweet level theme ----------------------- Don't let the small sample fool you; I can do pretty much any genre. Comments are welcome on any or all of my stuff. I just started writing music semi-seriously about five months ago, and now I'm looking to put it to some use. Thanks! [Edited by - Miszou on March 4, 2006 1:55:57 PM]

This topic is 4305 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.