Sign in to follow this  

[web] Naming suggestion for my browser-based game skin

This topic is 4309 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, I have came up a few skins for my game recently but i just couldn't come up some good names for the themes.. :sick: Can i have some suggestions from the GD members on the theme names? :) View bigger screenshot View bigger screenshot View bigger screenshot Please feel free to suggest :) Thank you very much [Edited by - KCgame on March 1, 2006 3:06:30 AM]

Do you have bigger images at all? Hard to make a judgement on such a small screenshot.

But, going off of what's there...
First one: perhaps "Punk" or "Metal" ? Can't see details too clearly...
Second one: "Green Death" :)
Third one: I think of the word "Waltz" when I see that one...

Hope that helps.

Hi Omega147,

Thanks for your suggestions :)

I have uploaded the bigger screenshots and they can be viewed via the links under each of the thumbnails.

Please feel free to comment after viewing the bigger / clearer screenshots.
Thanks.

Hrm... with the bigger images...

1) "Black Angel" (or something to that effect)? (I thought the siding was metal from the smaller image, but they're actually feathers... heh)

2) On this one, the siding kind of reminded me of something you might find in a zen garden, or like on temple grounds or on a sanctuary. Maybe just "Sanctuary" ?

3) "River" for this one, since the blue is like the water and the rock-like siding is sort of the riverbank.

This topic is 4309 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.