Weird Mesh Texturing/Materializing Problem

Started by
3 comments, last by FMDGames 18 years, 1 month ago
Hi, I am having bother with all meshes that dont render correctly. The meshes are usually invisible or show slight corrupted textures and is causing me great headscratching. <SOURCE NOT AVAILABLE> [Edited by - FMDGames on March 4, 2006 10:57:47 AM]
Advertisement
Please be more descriptive of the problem. Most people don't have the time or desire to download someone else's entire project and debug it for them.

You might want to give some details about how you're doing your texturing. Are you using the fixed funciton or programmable pipelines? Are you doing some kind of blending? Are you able to render single meshes with textures? The more details you give, the easier it will be for people to help you.

neneboricua
Quote:Original post by neneboricua19
Please be more descriptive of the problem. Most people don't have the time or desire to download someone else's entire project and debug it for them.
Exactly, you're going to have to help us if you want us to help you [wink]

It'd be particularly useful if you told us what that image is supposed to look like - it's a bit difficult for me to suggest anything if I don't know what the intended results are supposed to be.

Cheers,
Jack

<hr align="left" width="25%" />
Jack Hoxley <small>[</small><small> Forum FAQ | Revised FAQ | MVP Profile | Developer Journal ]</small>

Im using the Fixed Function Pipelines.

Im using D3DXCreateMeshFromX() to load it, and im using the bigship1.x file from the DirectX SDK.

(Its called test.mesh in my game)

Thanks for your help! (Sorry for not being very descriptive, im rubbish at that :)

[Edited by - FMDGames on March 2, 2006 1:45:43 PM]
I did eventually solve this problem. It was down to lighting and failure to set the view space.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement