• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Ageia PhysX problem

This topic is 4370 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello I recently started "studying" some of the ageia physx tutorials in order to use it my future projects. But when i started to include them in my code i got a strange problem. when i initialize the sdk with: gPhysicsSDK = NxCreatePhysicsSDK(NX_PHYSICS_SDK_VERSION); the gPhysicsSDK is always 0 i have made a simple project with just the initialization part of the first tutorial( lesson 101 - box on a plane) and gPhysicsSDK keeps always returning 0. i compared the properties of the two projects and they are identical so i don't know what i may be doing wrong. is there pre-initialization that i should do before gPhysicsSDK = NxCreatePhysicsSDK(NX_PHYSICS_SDK_VERSION); ? thanks for all the help you can give

Advertisement
Hi

i have already solved the problem myself eheh
it turned out to be a simple thing. i forgot to copy the PhysXCore.dll into my project directory :P.

when i did that i started working :P

Hi

i have already solved the problem myself eheh
it turned out to be a simple thing. i forgot to copy the PhysXCore.dll into my project directory :P.

when i did that it started working :P

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement