Sign in to follow this  

Free graphics for game developers

This topic is 4298 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is an update announcement for www.NordquistArt.com The end of programmer art! =) At my site I keep a brand new library of free graphics for game developers! Every single piece is exclusively produced by me, and I still hold the copyright to them all. However - I choose to share the game graphics for free! You can use them for free - even in commercial projects - and all I want you to do is to give me credit for them. I add new content to the website quite often. Here's the interesting part - I decide what to add based on YOUR VOTE! At the website there's a 'permanent poll'. You vote for what you would like to see more of, and I will work on whatever produces the most votes. As simple as that. I have set it up so that the votes decay over time, meaning that I will constantly have a fresh idea of what is most wanted right now. So if I still haven't produced what you want in a while, then come back and vote again! Sooner or later you'll get lucky. Or if you have a more direct suggestion then please notify me through the message form on the website. Thank you! ~NQ [Edited by - NQ on March 5, 2006 5:16:59 AM]

Thanks for sharing your experience!

The overall quality of your work is quite good, so I encourage the otehr gdnet users to visit your site :)

BTW, can I take some of your textures and transform them into tileable textures? PM me the answer please.

Regards,

Thanks for the reply Emmanuel - I sent you a PM.

I actually came on here to announce the opening of the 'Textures' section, but I see that is no longer necessary! =)

Within days I will also release the 3D models section (which is currently empty), along with a few shorter tutorials on different subjects.

Sign in to follow this