Sign in to follow this  

DirectX Documentation for Managed Languages (.NET Framework 2.0)

This topic is 4305 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Where can I find the DirectX Documentation for Managed Languages for .Net Framework 2.0? I see people using the new beta version(from the february sdk) but that is not easy without the documentation.

Quote:
Original post by Kambiz
Where can I find the DirectX Documentation for Managed Languages for .Net Framework 2.0?
I see people using the new beta version(from the february sdk) but that is not easy without the documentation.
Get yourself on the beta program - there's a fairly active newsgroup for asking questions, and you should be able to get your hands on the latest-and-greatest.

Just bare in mind that whilst it should be getting close to a final release, some parts may not be complete/perfect yet - e.g. documentation..

hth,
Jack

Currently the Managed DirectX 2.0 documentation does not come with the DirectX SDK due to the fact that it's still in beta. With that said Glenn has taken it unto himself to produce some MDX2.0 documentation and that can be found here.

I hope this helps.
Take care.

This topic is 4305 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.