Sign in to follow this  

Simple program/Stupid problem..

This topic is 4307 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm currently getting a handle on dx9 development and in doing so setup a small application to render a textured quad in a window.. I seem to be having enumerable problems with the application in that my render states used seem to do one of two things; either render the FPS fine but not render the quad (i'm using a separate FVF for the FPS rendering than i'm using for the quad), just rendering a black screen or render everything (the FPS and the textured quad fine) but as soon as I try to resize the application window or try to close the application window I get an OS error "this application has hit a problem and will now close etc etc.." I thought maybe it was a memory leak issue but I triple-checked my code and disposal of device objects seems to be in order, moreso i thought this couldn't be the problem since i dont get the same errors when closing or re-sizing when using the first set of render states (described above..) Anyways i'll try to show you what i mean by posting my code so you could help me look at it (i'm using a common library system based off the dx9 SDK samples)..: EDIT: I thought I brought my code with me but i didn't bring it so i'll post it later 2day when I come back online..

This topic is 4307 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.