• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
deftware

codebase for OpenGL projects

This topic is 4522 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

http://radioteeth.desinc.net/glbase.zip is a project i started a while ago, which is meant to be a codebase for creating opengl powered applications. glbase was meant to be a learning tool for myself and others who i share it with. it is not meant to be the best/most efficient code base for gl apps. it's just a basic framework. it supports a basic materials system, texture handling, console system/cvars/cmds, GUI system. i've been meaning to fix it up a little bit before releasing it, and documenting the code some more, but i think i'm just going to release it as is for now. feedback on glbase would be really cool, so tell me what you think. :)

Advertisement
Very nice indeed. And very generous of you. I will take a look through this since I am in the process of writing my own classes for such things.

Hey radioteeth,

Thanks a lot for releasing the source to this...I'm working on a DLL-based OpenGL framework and this will be a big help in addition to other materials in implementing things like the console and GUI. It all looks really well implemented...good job, and thanks again for the open-sourcing :)

Thanks,
Aviosity

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!