Sign in to follow this  

pre prelease of developer support

This topic is 4301 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Pre-Release of developer support Hello, My name is Martyn and i am one of the owners of www.developer-support.co.uk Our site is aimed at offering our support and services to all game developers, at the moment the site is in very early stages which is why i am posting this. I am simply requesting if all would visit the site and offer there comments on the site and the services. All services are very low priced and offer excellent results. If you are interested in a service then please contact me and i will discuss the matter further. Or if you wish to have a free consultaion on your game/company then we would be happy to recieve your e-mail Once again this is a site in its early stages, not all links work along the top menu as they are currently being sorted out. Thank you for your time and any comments we may recieve Martyn Slack info@developer-support.co.uk www.developer-support.co.uk

Sign in to follow this