Sign in to follow this  

can anybody help me?

This topic is 4303 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

please message me to answer my questions... Or email them to me at kywee925@sbcglobal.net or i can be instant messaged on AIM at Z2lil or Zachee145 I've always wanted enter the gaming industry. I'm still in 8th grade and am graduating this year. I was wondering if anybody can send me lists of programs and extracurricular activities you think I could use. And maybe even some great hardware. Maybe suggestions on some books. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

hello, im in 8th grade too and i just started programming. If you could tell me like what you do (programming,model making,etc.) i maybe can help you. or maybe not.. but ill help if i can :)

Why don't you just ask your questions here, then lots of people will be able to try to answer...

What area do you want to enter? Programming, graphics, sound, something else? Do you already have any skills, or will you be starting from scratch? If you provide a little more information I'm sure we'll be able to give you some advice.

This topic is 4303 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.