Opinions on this stuff?

Started by
12 comments, last by Arglebargle 18 years ago
Okay, I added some Yousendit links for direct download. I've been told both of these sound video game-ish. Not sure I hear it, but okay. Certainly not offended by that appraisal. "Into the Realm Mystical" (newage/world/fusion) Click to download "Journey to Lands Forgotten" Click to download Thoughts? [Edited by - Arglebargle on March 28, 2006 11:28:55 AM]
Advertisement
Direct linking wasn't allowed by your host =(
BRING BACK THE BLACK (or at least something darker)
*sigh* Web1000 is really quite horrid. If anyone knows of a free webspace provider that gives you 50+ megs (and doesn't suck), I'd be ever so grateful to know.

Well, I'll try to put them up on yousendit.com. Meantime, if anyone has trouble, you can listen at my Soundclick page.

Journey Into Lands Forgotten

Evermore

Legend
Added some direct download links, since the Soundclick pages didn't seem to be getting any bites. ;)
Well, Google Pages is nice. 100MB free hosting with your GMail account.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
What's the theme you played on the electric piano at 3:40 of "Evermore". That's from something, right? For some reason I'm thinking..."Out of This World" but that's not it, is it?

Compositionally, everything works but I felt the mix was a little...hmm...not thin or flat... When you mix, one of the things you have to do is create a sense of physical depth...tracks with reverb more so in the back, dryer sounds up front. Not like a band or anything, just a good sense of depth. I kind of missed that.

But that's kind of nitpicky, you did a great job with all of those tracks and they evoked moods well and I'd say very consistently!

Thanks for sharing them!

Tony
Quote:Original post by Avatar God
Well, Google Pages is nice. 100MB free hosting with your GMail account.

Google Pages, eh? I was under the impression though, that you can't just get a GMail account... you have to be invited or something? No one's ever offered to invite me, so dunno how I'd get an account, lol.

I haven't done any research into GMail accounts, so correct me if I'm wrong.
Sent you an invite if you want to try out GMail (to your fastmail account).

Also, I need to listen to the music after I hook my speakers back up...
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Hey, thanks!! I really appreciate it! :D

I've never really felt the need for a GMail account, but this free webspace does sound tantalizing.
Very nice work Arglebargle [smile]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement