Sign in to follow this  
GreggBz

Hey Starflight Fans!

There have been a lot of attempts at a Starflight recreation. I've been dying to relive that game. Well, about 18 months ago I endeavored to make my own sequel. I'm hopping mine has better luck. Hopefully it gets done by the end of the year. I'm endlessly excited! For more information on the project - Here Here are some screenshots -

Looks neat. How does the game work, exactly? Looks like space exploration... cool.

Just a hint: You've spelled the world "shields" "sheilds." Might want to take a look at that ;)

In Starflight, you:
Flew to and landed on hundreds of planets, exploring them, collecting minerals, sampleing lifeforms, selling them. Finding messages on some planets, clues to the plot. Selling your minerals to upgrade your ship and train your crew.

Encountering other races, talking with them, it had a good communication part.

Combat with some nasty type races.

Plodding along, having the occasional encounter with a mysterious alien / probe
that reveleaed the big plot.

The plot was incredible, really inspired a sense of wonder and amazement when you figured it out.

Great game.

The game works kind of like that, eventually. :)

Right now the project needs an artist, but that's about it. We are moving nicely.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Right now there are approximately 800 planets.
The plot will be completely original. Although it will have a pretty epic feel like the first Starflight.

Sign in to follow this